Monday, November 24, 2014

One week after first chemo...

Just a quick update for all of you...
Cancer is an asshole and chemo really sucks.  Amanda began feeling the effects of this terrible, yet necessary drug over the weekend.  Regardless, she spent the weekend with her family and being engaged with everyone.  Today she went to work and I would be very surprised if anyone there will even be able to tell that she is under-the-weather.  Seriously, my wife is a badass.  However, that doesn't mean that she can do this alone.  If anyone would like to send her a message or a card of support, send me an email, droahrig@gmail.com, and I will send you contact information for her.
Please share this blog with anyone who you feel would be a valuable member of her Kick Cancer's Ass Army.  Positivity begets positivity, so feel free to send her as much cheery sunshine, ponies, puppies and rainbow dust as you would like.

2 comments:

  1. Just joined the blog. Praying and pushing positive thoughts Amanda's way! Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

    ReplyDelete